Thursday, October 9, 2008

beating the deceased pony

Courtesy of someone's Garmin Edge I can pinpoint the location of my quickly-becoming-all-too-tragic accident. Highlighted in the first figure by a green (teal?) circle, in the second by red.


It's Day Four of no riding and depression is setting in. I think tomorrow I may join the fitness club down the block and spend my evening doing leg presses.

I hate not being able to do anything. I can't even go for a walk...the jarring movement still hurts too much. Probably next week...

3 comments:

Michael Carr - Veritas Literary said...

Ouch. Sorry to hear about your injury.

Zumba Girl said...

WHAT???? You broke yourself.?? Stop that!!

kg said...

Hmm, the older Goat bro thought it was just age causing the injuries...you've proven him wrong. :)
Perhaps Marion would be a good one to consult for easing long-recovery boredom?