Monday, October 22, 2007

granogue II

A couple photos from MLKImages...this guy's shots are really nice:


Some others photos from elsewhere:

Sometimes I rode this and sometimes I ran it. It was certainly ridable, but I found getting off and sprinting it out was not only faster, but refreshing in a way...using the muscles in a little different way, I think.

A race within the race... The guy behind me here--the guy from Rutgers with the neon green bike--and I went back and forth quite a bit as we gobbled up stragglers. Despite a last lap surge on his part, however, I had a comfortable lead on him at the finish.

A couple of Johann in the retro kit:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop being a chump and take that waterbottle cage off your frame....
If you want to be a real cyclocrosser

goat said...

Stop being a chump and sign your comments so I can know who to denigrate...

But to the point... Yeah, I don't get that. So what if I want to get a drink while I'm racing?

ehyde said...

my cage pokes me in the back- but if there is no run up I like to keep the cage on so I can get a draank